s!mple
This is me!.

Assalammualaikkum, ^^
you have stuck to my blog. Be nice here, okay :)
Navigations

Follow me? Stories Meet The Boss Tagboard


Time Machine


Credits

DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS OR I WILL MAKE U SHAME!.
Skin by Cikin
Edit by Ain
Cute header by Kemetot Chomel
Blog owner: ur name :)
rutin
Friday, February 25, 2011 | 6:24 AM | 0 comments
lately ,
pg ako kat skola ,
ptg ad kwad ,
lau bernaseb baek ,
ptg tuh ad , netball
hakhak!
hari slase pling full ako rse
sbb pg ako kat skola
lps tu ako mmg x blik rmh
n then pegi lthn skn
pastu kwad mybe
n then netball
mlm ?
tusyen !
astagfirullahalazimmm !
pnt yaww !
ako penah mntk ngn my mommy utk brenti tsyen skjp ,
but ,
my mom said , netball or kawad ! or u will lose all of them !
grr ! so , i tabahkan aty tok pegi tsyen , dlm keadaan pnt n mengantok .
xper .. taun ni jek . cehh ~ =='
hmmm , ako nk brubahh , tp ...... tah laa , susa doe nk brubahh . seriously !
hmmmmm , gudbye all !


Old things | New things