s!mple
This is me!.

Assalammualaikkum, ^^
you have stuck to my blog. Be nice here, okay :)
Navigations

Follow me? Stories Meet The Boss Tagboard


Time Machine


Credits

DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS OR I WILL MAKE U SHAME!.
Skin by Cikin
Edit by Ain
Cute header by Kemetot Chomel
Blog owner: ur name :)
Somebody i call it .................
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 | 3:33 AM | 0 comments

Aku hormat sangat kat kau . Aku percaya sangat kat kau .

Ye , aku lebih suka untuk buat kau tak sakit hati and hormat kau .

Sebabnyer kau orang baik .

Kau perfect . You have everything ! Sometimes , you make me jealous with you .

Tapi , kau tak seindah yang aku sangka .

Kau bukan lagi kepercayaan aku .

Maaf , hubungan ni dah tak macam dulu .

Aku mahu berundur , tapi , aku masih sayangkan perhubungan ni .

Aku taknak disebabkan nila setitik , rosak susu sebelanga .

So , please change your behaviour for me .

I want everything be like dulu dulu .

I miss the day you treat me like i am perfect for you .

I miss the old you when you said i'm the perfect person for you .

Gonna to go to close this lap and sembahyang . sorry , next time , i will let u know the restof the story k ?
                                                        


Old things | New things