s!mple
This is me!.

Assalammualaikkum, ^^
you have stuck to my blog. Be nice here, okay :)
Navigations

Follow me? Stories Meet The Boss Tagboard


Time Machine


Credits

DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS OR I WILL MAKE U SHAME!.
Skin by Cikin
Edit by Ain
Cute header by Kemetot Chomel
Blog owner: ur name :)
Salam sayang u olz
Wednesday, April 11, 2012 | 1:25 AM | 0 comments
          Hai , let's hear my story . pehh for a long time , i didn't update my blog . Busy lahh hihi . Don't worry blog , i'm still loving u . Muahxx :*

Ohh untunglah ade org tu kan dah ade boyfriend. Pastu kan dia dapat org yg dia minat. Untunglah seh impian jadik kenyataan. Jgn marah ye kalau ada yg terasa. This is just for my little friend. Nanti kalau dah kahwin, jangan lupa jemput aku tau. Aku setia menunggu kad jemputanmu hahaha. 

           Bila pikir balik, kenapa aku sorang yg tak laku-laku ek? Rupa ada gaya ada (perasan!) tapi still tak laku. Kalau laku tu masa muda-muda dulu je but not now. Eh macam dah tua sangat lah pulak aku ni. Pon ponn i'm only 16 okay. Young blood. Tah betul ntah tak bahasa yang aku guna ni. Ahh, apaku kesah kan? U olz still paham apa yg aku cakap kan? hihihi.

           Okay now i'm a science student which studying Biology, Chemist, and Physics. A little bit tired lah studying this. Because i don't like much studying Science and being a doctor. I don't know why or maybe being a doctor will involve me with blood. I'm not scared with blood but i feel bad with that thick-red liquid. I would like to be a teacher and especially not to be a science teacher! Eh please don't misunderstanding to me. I didn't hate Science okay? But please pray for me and i'm hoping that i'll get A+ in SPM examination.

           Last Wednesday (not today), i went to PESTA BOLA BALING which i involve in that competition. 'The funny is, i didn't play for my school. You know what, i'm just a reserve. Ahh i don't care about that because my school won! Love you STM! Even only bring back  number 4.

Chit chat chit chat, ohh dah macam buat novel pulak aku ni. kan kan kan? haha hope u enjoy reading my novel, ops! story okay :)
Whatever it is, The most important is , I LOVE ALLAH, MY PARENTS, SISTERS, BROTHER, FAMILY AND ALL MY FRIEND!

*psstt, jgn igt aku pakai google translate ye, im doing this by myself. 


Old things | New things