s!mple
This is me!.

Assalammualaikkum, ^^
you have stuck to my blog. Be nice here, okay :)
Navigations

Follow me? Stories Meet The Boss Tagboard


Time Machine


Credits

DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS OR I WILL MAKE U SHAME!.
Skin by Cikin
Edit by Ain
Cute header by Kemetot Chomel
Blog owner: ur name :)
Please shut your mouth okayy
Friday, June 21, 2013 | 9:34 AM | 0 comments
Hahahaaaaa.
I've told you.
Don't judge a book by its cover.
Okay, for your information, SPM is around the corner. But I'm still sitting here without doing anything.
This is my favourite. I know there's a lot of homework to be done but I just ignore it.
Should I care about it? NO!
Erghh. This is my problem. I know I'm lazy but I don't have any motivation to create a new me.
I'm just letting my nafsu to do all things.
I don't have any idea on how to change myself.
Should I have a boyfriend which can cheer me up?
But seriously I don't want to have a boyfriend.
Because he will make me sick and suck.
Because from day until nite, I have to tell him all about my activities.
So I will have no privacy.
So its better with NO boyfriend.
HAHA
I would like to story more about my feeling but its already 12.33am.
My brain need to rest and also my eyes.
Huuuu so holla holli! Lets go to our bed! Nite muahh !



Old things | New things